SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
1.SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We deliver to most countries which are serviceable by our logistics partners. While we strive to keep our rates affordable, our focus is on getting the items to you quickly, promptly and safely. For a list of countries that we deliver to and our charges, you may select your item and proceed to the check out page as charges are based on weight & volume. Upon entering your delivery details, we will auto calculate the delivery charges based on your given address without the need for payment or registration.
2. ORDER STATUS & TRACKING
All orders placed from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) will be processed and shipped within 2 working days upon confirmation of payment. This could vary with circumstances such as shipping restrictions, payment authorization, packing and dispatching of order. An email confirmation will be sent for all orders once received
Shipping within India
- anivartee.com offers free shipping for all prepaid orders above Rs. 2000 per shipment within India. For prepaid orders less than Rs. 2000, shipping of Rs.150 per order will be charged
- It should take approximately 3 to 7 days to reach you from the date of despatch.
- Please inspect the package for any damage or tampering before accepting the package or signing the receipt
- Your product will be shipped and delivered via one of the following carriers (or) for reasons of operational convenience, by any other equivalent reliable carrier DTDC or Speed Post.
- Once the order has been dispatched, an email confirmation will be sent to you with the tracking number. You may check and track the delivery status of your orders There will be an additional charge for re-delivery should nobody be present to receive the package.
- Please provide your contact number under the address selected upon checkout in order for the courier company to contact you in case of any unforeseen circumstances
Shipping Outside India
- Shipping will be charged for the products shipped outside India The Actual rates will vary depending on weight , volume ,the country / location to which the product is shipped, number of products in the cart and the product type.
- Shipping charges varies from Rs 1000 to Rs 2000 per product depending on the type of product , weight , volume and the courier.
- Shipping takes approximately 7 to 10 days from the date of despatch. Estimated Delivery Times are indicative and are based on number of factors which are not under Anivartee’s control. Therefore, the actual delivery time could get delayed. Anivartee cannot be held responsible for delays on account of these external factors like customs clearances, human errors and force de majeure reasons like floods, natural calamities etc.
- Your product will be shipped and delivered via one of the following carriers (or) for reasons of operational convenience, by any other equivalent reliable carrier
c. EMS /Speed Post
- As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
- As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country we are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
3.TAXES, DUTIES & TARIFFS
For all international orders, you will need to pay for all import taxes, duties and tariffs (if any) as per your country’s governing laws in order to clear customs.
4.MODE OF PAYMENTS
We accept payments via VISA/MASTER credit and debit cards, Wallet, UPI via PayU and PayPal. Please visit www.paypal.com / https://payu.in for more information.